Sunday, November 1, 2009

Unwanted visitor

Yesterday I headed down to the basement to put clothes in the dryer. As always, I opened the dryer door to make sure I had cleaned out the lint catcher, then I started to reach for the pliers I have to use to turn the knob since it's busted when I noticed this little guy stretched out on them. While I'm not terrified of snakes I don't like them and try to stay as far away as possible. I promptly yelled to Tristan that there was a snake on the dryer and to please come kill it. He came swiftly to the rescue. I am going to be very cautious when I do laundry from now on. The funny thing is we have lived in the country for the past 6 years and I've only had to kill one snake out in the yard, never in the house. Now we live in town for 4 months and one decides to let himself in. What is up with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment